She fell in love with the idea of waking up with perfect brows each morning without all of the effort. Monique is a Master Trainer who not only performs procedures but she teaches as well.
Every year she travels to attend seminars to stay on top of the latest techniques and keep her skills honed. You can rest assured that Monique uses only the best pigments and best techniques with her clients.
Her techniques can help clients look their best at all times but it is essential to research and select only a highly trained, qualified and experienced artist to trust with your beautiful features. Monique considers it a privilege to be able to produce what she considers ART, on a daily basis, that changes lives.
Education and Certifications
- Massachusetts Licensed Body Art Practitioner
- Board Certified American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM)
- Board Certified Diamond Trainer (AAM)
- Beauty Angels Master Trainer Microblade and Shade
- Beauty Angels Master Trainer Ombre Powder Brow
- Beauty Angels Master Trainer Removal
- Board of Health Certified and Inspected
- Certified in Softap Permanent Cosmetics (Brows, Eyeliner, Lips)
- Certified Microblading Artist, Beauty Angels Academy
- Certified in Skin Anatomy for the Body Artist
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, & AED, American Red Cross
- Certified in Bloodborne Pathogens and Sanitation, American Red Cross
- Fully Insured
She specializes in creating natural-looking brows and measuring the perfect brows by using the Golden Ratio. This technique custom designs the eyebrow shape to accommodate the natural proportion of your facial features. She is a highly trained professional, and a true perfectionist.
Growing up she knew two things for sure, and that she wanted to help people and she wanted to keep her creativity while doing so, which is what has made this career a rewarding one for Meghan. She loves getting to know people & bringing their confidence to light.
To view Meghan’s portfolio click here.