License Requirements & Application:
- Training for all practitioners shall be approved by the Health Department and, at a minimum, shall include the following:
- (a) Bloodborne pathogen training program (OSHA level) which includes infectious disease control; waste disposal; handwashing techniques; sterilization equipment operation and methods; and sanitization, disinfection and sterilization methods and techniques;
- (b) Current certification in First Aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Community First Aid and Adult CPR) by a recognized training provider.
- Applicants must complete & provide documentation of a Basic Anatomy & Physiology Course.
- Must submit documentation of a negative Tuberculosis test within the past 2 years.
- Applicants must receive & provide documentation of the HBV (Hepatitis B Virus) Vaccination status.
Applicants must complete & provide documentation of a 1 Year Apprenticeship under a Professional Body Artist.