(Listed on Application)
- Bloodborne pathogen training program (or equivalent) which includes infectious disease control; waste disposal; handwashing techniques; sterilization equipment operation and methods; and sanitization, disinfection and sterilization methods and techniques;
- First Aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). (Applicant must show a dated certificate of completion of a course in First Aid/CPR, which demonstrates the required course was completed in the last two (2) years).
- Examples of courses approved by the Board include “Preventing Disease Transmission” (American Red Cross) and “Bloodborne Pathogen Training” (U.S. OSHA).
- Training/courses provided by professional body art organizations or associations or by equipment manufacturers may also be submitted to the Board for approval.
- Proof of Satisfactory completion of a course in Anatomy and Physiology
- Proof of completion of an approved apprenticeship training program
- Evidence of the one-year actual experience
- Documentation of current or up-to-date Hepatitis B Virus and Tetanus does or Booster shot