- If applicable, provide verification and the licensure requirements from your original state of licensure and from your most recent state of licensure, if different. The verification must be sent directly from the licensing authority.
- Proof of completion of a three hour course in universal precautions and infectious diseases.
- Course must be approved by OSHA or RED CROSS.
- Submit proof of completing a Vermont approved 60- hour microblading training course.
- Course must be approved prior to you completing it for it to be accepted. Please see the list of approved courses on the website.
- Complete a 40-hour apprenticeship (must hold a valid/active apprentice license for the hours to count) and submit the “Verification of Apprentice Experience” form.
- This can be completed in another state.
- It cannot be part of the 60- hour training. This must be separate.
- Inspection will be required if you plan to practice in a licensed Cosmetology shop.
***If licensed in another state, please view “Endorsement” or “Fast Track Endorsement” options on the first link***